#WeAreTezos #WeAreBaking #WrongNerds #XTZForGood #TacoTuesday
JONAS - business lead
Launched Tezos.Community way back in 2017. Loves the smell of freshly baked XTZs in the morning. Favorite Taco is a Rudy's Breakfast Taco with Sausage, Egg, Cheese and Potato. Yes. It's in an Austin Gas Station.
Luke - Engineering Lead
If you like the Delegator Dashboard and rewards calculator, just wait 'til you see what Luke launches next. Baking since cycle 7. His favorite taco is the Baja-style Pacific Cod Taco from Tacolicious in Palo Alto.
Lotika - Support Lead
Supporting our wonderful delegators is not just a job, it's an adventure! Probably knows the answer to 'when moon'. Loti would walk a mile for a Taco Cameron from El Norteno Taco Truck on Bryant Street in the SF Mission.
In the spirit of decentralization, we can be reached on about a thousand different channels:
- Twitter: We tweet all about Tezos @tezoscommunity. DMs open.
- Riot: The Tezos Riot channel is where a lot of the #WrongNerds hang out. We are there @jonas and @knep.
- Email: Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll hear back from Lotika - or someone pretending to be lotika...
- Reddit: It's used to be full of Tezos Trolls - but since Betanet, it's become a rather tame channel. Looking at you @actiondan17. We're there @jonaslamis, @lukeknep
- And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter. Yeah - we haven't sent one out yet... but soon!